office: 817.431.3857 Ext. 225
The mission of the communication department is to engage our local community by sharing the Gospel and the life of our parish through various communication channels.
Please read the following before submission.
By submitting this form you agree that you have read and understand the communication department requirements and criteria for advertisement.
Once completed, this form will automatically be sent to the SEAS communication department.
- All items are due a minimum of 10 days prior to print.
- Due to workload demands, last minute requests cannot be honored.
- Due to space limitations, we cannot always guarantee that your communication request will be posted in the bulletin.
- We only accept communication requests for our own parish and diocese. Other requests will be handled on a case by case basis. External advertisement requests can be handled through LPI. Our bulletin account number is 05-1785.
- Pulpit announcements are subject to approval.
- Our average advertisement length is 2 weeks prior to your event start date or 2 weeks prior to the date that registration for your event opens.
- We are shifting our advertisement style. We are moving away from advertising with graphics and flyers and more towards a text/photo based publication on all platforms. Please provide your logo (if applicable) and your event details.
If this event is on our SEAS campus, please be sure to also submit a Facilities Request Form as well.
Updated on 8/8/23