Religious Education and Sacrament Preparation (RE)
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year opens JUNE 21, 2023.
Families must be registered parishioners at St Elizabeth Ann Seton to sign up for religious education and sacramental preparation (middle and high school youth ministry are excluded from this requirement). If you have not registered in the parish, start here before signing up for RE programming.
Create a Profile and Add your Whole Family
- You only need to do this once, ever! Skip this step if you did this last year.
- The first person you enter is yourself (the parent)
- Under "household members" add another adult (spouse/adults living at home) and/or children (12th grade and younger)
- When adding an adult/spouse, please use their email and mobile phone number. Their information should be unique to them and allow them to register for events in the future.
Sign Up for Each Program
- Find your program, click register and sign in with the phone number/email associated with yourself (the parent).
- Choose each family member participating in the program and select their participation type.
- During registration, most basic information will be auto populated from the form in Step 1. You will still need to answer questions specific to the program.
- At the end of each registration you will be prompted for the registration fee. Please complete each registration in full before moving on to registering a student(s) for another program.
- Why isn't my child showing up? Make sure you signed in with the email or phone number you used in the Family Information Form. If you did and they still aren't showing, you may not have entered your kids to your household in the Family Information Form of Step 1. Go back and re-submit the form with their information.
- I see my child, but why can’t I select them? Most programs have a restriction based on grade or age.
If there you made a mistake in your child's age/grade, reach out to one of the following:
- Religious Ed, CGS, First Communion -
- Middle and High Youth Ministry -
- Confirmation -
- Young Disciples, RCIC, RCIA and Adult Confirmation -
- Is there a discount for large families? The registration for each student for the year covers only materials. There is no fee for Middle and High School Youth Ministry (no specific materials associated). That being said, we are still honoring the $140 maximum per family. Please reach out if your family is expected to exceed $140 this year.
Are you Interested in Passing on our Catholic Faith to Others?
We are looking for volunteers to teach our Catholic Faith to all ages. If you would like to explore the opportunities, take a minute to fill out our Catechist/ Aide Volunteer Form. In order to volunteer, you must have completed the Safe Enviornment requirements including a background check.
We'll contact you to discuss how you'd like to help, and answer any questions! You can also call us in the Religious Education Office at (817) 623-2409.