Thank you for registering to participate in the Ministry Fair on October 29th and October 30th in the Parish Activity Center. We appreciate you giving of your time and talents to share your ministry with other parishioners, and we value the work your ministry does for the Parish.
The following information on Table Guidelines will help you plan for the event:
· One 6ft table per group; multiple groups per table are encouraged where there is a natural partnership, common leader, etc
· Please bring your own table if possible. There will be a table provided for those who do not have their own, but the church has a limited supply of tables.
· The church will provide one chair per table. If you would like additional chairs (or stools, etc) please bring your own.
· Use your creativity to create an attractive and welcoming display at your table. A tablecloth is recommended. Promotional items might include a tri-fold display, handouts with the details of your group, pictures of past projects, and/or a calendar of events. You might want to pick a theme or color scheme and include decorations on your table. This is your chance to catch the attention of parishioners—make the most of this opportunity!
· There will be a standard Stewardship Card that parishioners complete to indicate which groups they are interested in. You are welcome to have an additional sign-up sheet at your table.
· No electricity will be available for your table. Please do not bring anything that needs to be plugged into an outlet.
· No open flames (candles) are permitted.
· All representatives of your group must be current on their Safe Environment Training (SET). If anyone is unsure about their SET status, they can contact Suzanne Lynch (817.431.3857. slynchseascc.org) for clarification.
· Set-up for tables and displays will be on Saturday, October 29th from 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
· Clean up will begin after the event concludes at 7:00 pm. Your table and display items should be cleared out of the Activity Center by 8:00 pm on October 30th.